GENETWORx Laboratories, the nationwide leader in molecular testing for COVID-19 is hiring direct placement and temporary/contract employees to help support diagnostic and antibody test orders and samples from medical facilities, healthcare providers, governments, universities and colleges, assisted and long-term living facilities and all employers throughout the United States.
We're hiring for Mobile Laboratory in Woodbridge, NJ and we're excited to invite qualified candidates to our Hiring Event on Friday, October 15, 2021 (10am-2pm Eastern) at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Woodbridge. Interview with hiring managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, and even potentially receive an offer to join GENETWORx on the spot!
- Mobile Lab Supervisor (PT and FT, 1st and 2nd shift weekends, 2nd shift weekdays)
- Senior Medical Technologist (FT, 2nd and 3rd shift, variable days)
- Medical Technologist (FT, 2nd and 3rd shift, variable days)
- Registration Accessioning Team Lead (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift, variable days)
- Registration Accessioning Specialists (2nd and 3rd shift, variable days)
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you've already applied online).
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email [email protected] mention "GENETWORx - NJ" in the subject line.
"We want to do our part in contributing our expertise to help in the nation’s battle against the coronavirus. The technology we have developed not only allows us to mass produce these much needed COVID-19 tests but also ensures an accurate test result in a timely response time from receipt of the sample,” – explained William Miller, CEO of GENETWORx and a 20-year veteran of the molecular diagnostic laboratory testing industry.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. Our relentless dedication, expert team and top of the line equipment deliver the answers and comfort needed to help us conquer COVID-19 together.